Clinical Psychology Services
Freya provides psychology sessions to adults experiencing emotional and mental health challenges, helping them restore their vibrant mental and emotional health.
If you are experiencing symptoms of anxiety, depression, panic, or difficulties coping with change, trauma, loss or conflict Freya will work with you to explore and understand your presenting issues, develop new ways of coping, and let go of ingrained patterns that may be holding you back.
Freya’s clients are eligible to claim a Medicare rebate when referred under a Mental Health Care Plan by a GP. She also sees clients under Insurance, NDIS and private health funding.
Psychology Service Details
Freya offers psychological treatment for a range of issues including:
- Anxiety and panic attacks
- Trauma and post-traumatic stress
- Bereavement and loss
- Adjusting to life changes and transitions
- Parenting, family and relationship difficulties
- Anger management
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Sleep disorders
- Eating disorders
- Unresolved childhood issues and complex trauma